Harvesting Harvesting

Ignore the fool below me

It's obvious that he has no clue how much effort goes into flash, I must say I am impressed.

It's amazing that you got all of this done, it took me over 3 days just to make a walk cycle! Love how you chose the un-orthodox approach, the black and white "paper" loop was very impressive, couldn't even notice it looping. Too bad you ran out of time, this is very impressive.

Quick question, did you use the electronic pen (the attachment that allows you to draw on the document) or did you do this using nothing but the pen tool and line tool? Either way, its very good.

Keep up the good work, and Kudo's!

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thank you! I experimented with a couple of different ways to try to make the paper technique look somewhat realistic to that of a pencil test would look. And yes I did use a tablet for this. Thanks for your review :)

Comeback Campnorth Comeback Campnorth

Ha, so true

Your saying what everyones thinking. Campnorth deserves to live!

Mr. T and the T-rex Mess Mr. T and the T-rex Mess

Random, in a good way

Rofl, that was really, really wierd. Plus makes me wonder, technically was barney a t-rex, because if so thats pretty messed up that something that would eat humans would be teaching children

The days of Young Cyclops The days of Young Cyclops

So-so

it was good for a two second laugh but it was too short.

Native American Headgear Native American Headgear

I couldn't help but laugh

The guy below is kinda taking this too serious. I found it quite funny, and it didn't seem to offend me despite the fact that I'm also part indian ^_^. Love the generic voice, was that from bonzo (the downloadable purple monkey that you can make him say stuff?)

happokasi responds:

No. Voice was from my good friend, Greese Bam Boldarscheff. It's in the credits, dude. :)

The Crap Of Death. The Crap Of Death.

HOLY SHI...*No pun intended*

Wow, does this thing ever end? XD

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

NEVER NEVER I SAY! MUWAHAHAAHAH

Halo 3 On Legandary Halo 3 On Legandary

You've done it again!

Your flash, its simply amazing. Never have I seen such great detail and realistic cartoon characters since wonchop! Surely this must be added to the collection of halo parodys! But wow, you've actually got sponsored. I simply can't wait for your next flash. Just remember, one of these days when i get more stable grades perhaps i could make a story for you.

What is Madness day? What is Madness day?

Very Creative and original

Madness day has always been known to be about blobby stick figures killing eachother, but you unlocked a whole new potential for madness. Instead of a massive violent fight scene, you placed a hint of comedy, the one thing that all madness collections/flash have failed to do. I kudo's you for your great achievement, and for unlocking the potential for a both comedic and action packed collection of the best flash around.
However, there are many more things that make this flash worthy of the collection. The figures were like exact replica's of madness characters, and for a second I actually thought that this was a sequel to the madness series. Not only that, but you accomplished a very artistic and skilled picture without the horrific picture of pixelation.
Originality is a big factor in this, because who would've ever thought of a funny madness flash? A very underrated flash to say the least.
To top it all off I actually laughed at the valentines day joke, which I almost never laugh at anything. In my mind I would find it extremely funny that a figure takes out a heart to show love and the other character says WTF! WHERE DID YOU GET ThAT???!!!. Altogether a great flash. Kudo's to you, Kudo's

VintageBro responds:

Thank you gunni. I found that you have inspired me..lol sounds cheesey eh. Well I really hope this goes to the collection, I may have submitted it erly but still. Thank you for your review,and taking your time to watch this.

Strawberry goes public 2 Strawberry goes public 2

Ummm...?

This is the exact same thing as strawberry goes public (the original). No offense, but if your gonna chip in on the clock day to get your submissions accepted, at least make it different, rather than spamming up the same crap over and over.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Awesome!

Wow, this is gotta be one of the best flashes ever. I ranked it number one on my fav's list. Everything is perfect and its HILAROUS. Just one suggestion....put up a site with is lyrics....it gets hard to comprehend whats hes saying. besides that this rocks!

Wonchop responds:

Just bug Akira to stick the lyrics up on his site.